The structure comprised 2 metre diameter main arch beams with 1 metre diameter secondary beams spanning between. The design scope involved:
- Analysing and determining the wind load and which instability will commence
- Confirm required seam strengths based on the analysis and internal pressure.
- Advise on anchorages or ballast depending on the site environment for variable wind speeds.
- Provide a full design report.
- Generally follow the guidelines of IStructE guidebook “Temporary Demountable Structures” and provide a wind speed at which the evacuation of the structure should occur.